The Ad-Din Womens Medical College is a stellar institute offering quality education to hundreds of students from various countries.
Ad-Din Women’s Medical College
Founded with a vision to empower women in the realm of medicine, Ad-Din Women’s Medical College stands as a beacon of excellence, commitment, and dedication. Here, we believe in nurturing the next generation of medical professionals who will transform healthcare, one patient at a time.
Ad-Din Womens Medical College was founded in 2008, and is situated in Dhaka, Bangladesh to create new areas of knowledge and to serve society at affordable rates.
The Ad-Din Womens Medical College is dedicated to provide advanced education learning with fully furnished hostel facilities, infrastructural facilities, global opportunities, updated curriculum, new research projects, and a reasonable fee structure.
Ad-Din Womens Medical College – Quick Highlights 2023
The students must go through the important quick facts of Ad-Din Womens Medical College :
|Medium of Teaching
|Recognition & Affiliation
|NMC, WHO, BMDC, MOHFW, and the University of Dhaka.
Why Study MBBS at Ad-Din Womens Medical College ?
The students must dive into some favorable reasons to choose Ad-Din Womens Medical College for MBBS:
- The candidates can pursue MBBS at an affordable cost without any donation fee or hidden charges at the Ad-Din Women’s Medical College.
- The students are also provided practical knowledge along with theoretical knowledge during medical education.
- The admission process to enroll in MBBS is hassle-free at Ad-din college.
- The medium of teaching at the is English literature.
- The student will acquire a globally accepted MBBS degree at this place.
- The institute is officially recognized and approved.
- The Ad-Din Womens Medical College offers developed infrastructure with all modern facilities in the comfort zone of the students.
- The college provides an international environment due to which every student gets different cultural background exposure.
- The institute offers everything right from the air-conditioned classroom to the sports club at the convenience of the students.
Ad-Din Womens Medical College – Fee Structure 2024
The institute is offering a cost-effective fee structure for enrolling in MBBS course here is the fee structure for the total course as per the Ad-Din Womens Medical College Dhaka:
|Fee in USD
|Fee in Rs
|Admission Fee (includes development, admission, tuition, and session fees)
|Lodging and Food Charge
|165.00 USD per month
|5,000.00 USD as booking money (Bank transfer)
|At the time of admission
|Within 6 months after admission
- $1 = Rs.70
- The individual student must pay VAT/Tax and other payable charges to Govt. as per instruction of the respective Govt. authority.
- Registration fees to be paid to DGHS and University Ad per the decision of DGHS & University
Check out the criteria to be eligible for MBBS enrollment at Ad-Din Womens Medical College :
- The students must have the age of 17 and below 25 years old on or before the date in which the admission is being taken, or complete this age before 31st December of the admission year.
- Indian and Nepali students must qualify in the NEET-UG exam for admission to the MBBS course.
- The students should pass the 10+2 standard from the respective board.
- The candidates must score at least 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- The students belonging to the reserved category (ST/SC/OBC) should secure 45% marks for admission.
Admission Process – Ad-Din Womens Medical College
The aspirants willing to study MBBS should follow the steps mentioned below to take admission in MBBS:
Step 1: The candidates must fill the application form available from the institute office (8 am to 5 pm) at 1000.00 Tk.
Step 2: The candidates must collect and submit the application form along with all important documents attached.
Step 3: The application form will be sent to the admission committee of the concerned Department/Institute for their opinion.
Step 4: The committee will approve the admission of the students.
Step 5: The students should pay a tuition fee for the institute.
Step 6: Selected students can apply for the visa procedure to get a valid passport for making their dreams come true.
The students must submit essential documents along with the application form at the University office :
- Correct-filled application form
- SSC certificate
- HSC certificate
- 2 recent passport size attested color photos
- Citizenship certificate
- National ID card
- Money receipt of application fee
- Medical certificate
- Valid passport
- Bank receipt
- NEET scores
- Invitation letter
- Passing certificate
- Birth certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
- HIV test certificate
- Covid-19 report
- Transfer certificate