Islami Bank Medical College is a private Medical College located in Rajshahi, Bangladesh. Affiliated with Rajshahi Medical University, First Private Medical College Under Rajshahi.
Islami Bank Medical College
The college started functioning from the year 2003, The scenic east-facing campus of the Islami Bank Medical College & Hospital, Rajshahi, is located at Nowdapara, a beautiful site beside Airport Road at the northern region of Rajshahi City. The campus is situated on a land of 10 acres. Department of IBMC
The academic activities of Islami Bank Medical College commenced through admission of 50 students in 2003-04 academic session. The admission is based on merit keeping in conformity with Government Order published and adopted by IBMC Academic Council and Governing Body.
Islami Bank Medical College is established with a view to training the specially selected high-quality medical candidates to be called ‘Medical students’ for five academic years. They will follow the medical course according to the syllabus laid down by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC) formulated for MBBS & BDS degree. The degree thus is conferred by the University of Dhaka will be recognized through registration by BMDC. Islami Bank Medical College (IBMC) is committed to creating a cadre of high-quality doctors both by medical knowledge and high moral values, dedicated for suffering human physically and psychologically in the nation and others across the geographical boundaries.
Study Medicine at Islami Bank Medical College with Fortune Education
Pursue your medical aspirations at the Islami Bank Medical College, a renowned institution in Bangladesh, dedicated to cultivating the next generation of medical professionals. Fortune Education, the exclusive authorized representative, is ready to guide you every step of the way – from understanding the admission criteria to explaining the fee structure.
Islami Bank Medical College (IBMC) is an esteemed medical institution located in Rajshahi, Bangladesh. Known for its state-of-the-art facilities and an experienced team of faculty members, IBMC offers quality education that meets international standards. The college offers a conducive environment for learning and growth, nurturing students to become competent, compassionate, and ethical healthcare professionals.
MBBS Admission Criteria at IBMC
Admissions at IBMC are based on academic merit and performance in a competitive entrance examination. Applicants must have completed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, achieving a minimum aggregate score as specified by the college. International students need a valid passport and visa to apply. For the most accurate information, it’s advisable to check the college’s official website or consult with Fortune Education.
MBBS Fee Structure at IBMC
Islami Bank Medical College offers high-quality education at an affordable cost. The fee structure includes tuition fees, admission fees, and other miscellaneous charges. Please note that fees may be subject to change based on the college’s policies, and it’s recommended to confirm the current fee structure through the official website or Fortune Education.
As the exclusive authorized representative of Islami Bank Medical College, Fortune Education provides comprehensive guidance to aspiring medical students. From assisting with the admission process to explaining the fee structure, Fortune Education’s professional and experienced team is committed to ensuring a smooth and successful journey for every student.
Fortune Education’s services include expert counselling, admission assistance, visa application support, and post-admission support. With over 20 years of experience, Fortune Education’s unparalleled dedication and professionalism make it an ideal partner in your medical education journey.
Islami Bank Medical College, with its commitment to quality education and professional growth, offers a promising platform for aspiring medical professionals. With Fortune Education as your trusted guide, you are well-equipped to navigate the journey towards achieving your medical career aspirations.
Please visit the official website or contact the authorized representative, Fortune Education, for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
The objectives of Islami Bank Medical College are:
1. To teach that we the human species “are Ashraful maks-lu-kat” created to live in the community with harmony and for each other with tender caring.
2. To teach bio-chemical sciences traditionally required for the medical graduate to meet the responsibilities of providing as well as curative health care to the people of Bangladesh.
3. To produce religiously well disciplined, self-motivated and dedicated doctors imbued with the spirit of devotion to the response to human, duty, kindness, tolerance, patience, and compassion.
4. To instill a wide knowledge of the social and economic condition of Bangladesh with a view to imbuing in them the belief, value, and ideas of the nation.
5. To inspire the development of essential characters qualities, a strong sense of righteousness and basic desire to serve the suffering humanities at home and also abroad.
The targets of Islami Bank Medical College are:
- To instruct that we the human species “are Ashraful maks-lu-kat” made to live in the network with congruity and for one another with delicate minding.
- To instruct bio-substance sciences generally required for medicinal alumni to meet the obligations of giving and in addition remedial social insurance to the general population of Bangladesh.
- To deliver religiously all around restrained, self spurred and committed specialists permeated with the soul of dedication to obligation to human, obligation, generosity, resilience, persistence and empathy.
- To impart a wide information of the social and monetary state of Bangladesh with a view to permeating in them the conviction, esteem and thoughts of the country.
- To move improvement of basic characters characteristics, solid feeling of exemplary nature and fundamental want to serve the misery humanities at home and furthermore
The capabilities of the college are as under:
- Presently the college is training 100 MBBS & 20BDS students in each batch.
2. Capable to run 200 students academic activities in each batch.
3. Building-up the desire amongst the passed out doctors to prosecute further studies leading to specialization. in future.
Islami Bank Medical College is located at Airport Road, Nawdapara, Sopura, Rajshahi, Bangladesh. The 7 storied academic building is housing all the departments along with 650 beds academic hospital.
ADMISSION INTO THE MBBS COURSE
Fortune Education provides MBBS Admission in Bangladesh. Contact: +8801995529533
There is an accommodation for 85 students in each academic session. Admission will be on the basis of merit of the students and the criteria as prescribed by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and BM&DC.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
Applications are to be made in prescribed form which can be obtained from the college office and as mentioned places in the advertisement on payment of Tk 1,000/- (One thousand) non-refundable. Payment is to be made by pay order or bank draft in favour of Islami Bank Medical College, Rajshahi.
The information related to total course expenses will be notified in the college notice board during publication of the final result. Tuition fee may be paid monthly.
Students who fail to pass their final professional examination in five years time will have to pay the prescribed tuition fees for the period beyond five years. The expenses rates are, however, subject to change from time to time. Admission fee is to be paid by Bank draft/Pay order in favour of Islami Bank Medical College, Rajshahi.
For more details, please see the Notice Menu of this website.
CRITERIA AND PROCEDURES for foreign students for the session 2023-24
limited number of seats will be offered for foreign nationals. The interested applicants must fulfill the following criteria for eligibility for admission.
1. Applicants must have passed qualifying examination i.e. 12th grade (10+2=12 years) of schooling at a public School/Board/College or passed an examination in any foreign country which recognizes higher Secondary Certificate Examination(SSC).
2. Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination or equivalent examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as their major/compulsory subjects.
3. Applicants must have obtained at least 75% marks in average (which is equivalent to GPA 4.0 or equivalent grade in Secondary School Certificate and Higher Secondary School Certificate examinations or in equivalent examinations (i.e. equivalent grade in A-level or O-level examination ) and should have at least 65% marks separately in either of these examinations (i.e. GPA 3.50 or equivalent grade). In case of O-level examination, marks, grades of only six subjects (top 6 subjects on the basis of marks/grades obtained) will be considered. In the case of A-level examination, marks/grades of Physics, Chemistry and Biology will be considered for evaluation.
4. Applications should be submitted in the prescribed form (to be available from Website). Attested copies of certificates and marks sheets etc. have to be furnished along with the application. All certificates and marks-sheets must be attested by the Ministry of application.
5. The successful applications will require to produce all original academic certificates and mark sheets in during admission
FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS (MBBS) SESSION 2023-2024
- Admission time of the payment US$ 16000
2. The rest amount to be paid during the next 4 years (per year US$ 5500) US$ 22000
- Total amount to be paid in 5 years US$ 40,000
If any foreign student want monthly allowance US$ 200 (Two hundred) for 1 (one) year internship training then he/she is to pay US$ 2000 (Two thousand) more along with admission fee. All the original copies of academic certificates must be submitted at the time of admission.
Islami Bank Medical College offers a 5 years MBBS course under Rajshahi University. The academic session starts every year in the month of January. The course is recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council and approved by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of The People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
The postgraduate training, rendered to the aspiring young MBBS doctors, as a prerequisite for the postgraduate courses of specialization, is also recognized by the Bangladesh College of Physicians and Surgeons (BCPS). The academic activities of Islami Bank Medical College & Hospital Rajshahi,
Bangladesh is globally accredited every year International Accreditation organization (IAO). This college also offers a 4 years BDS course under the Rajshahi University .
Academic session for BDS course starts every year in January which is also recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council & Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. The objectives of BDS course is to prepare a dental surgeon with required knowledge, skill & attitude to practice dental surgery to improve the oral & dental health in the community.
COURSE AND CURRICULUM
The undergraduate MBBS course is a 5 year academic course following by 1 year of internship after graduation. Official language of the academic activities is English. The course and curriculum for five academic years is the same as for matted by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council. The following subjects are being studied during the five academic years as out lined by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council.
The BDS course is a 4 years of studies followed by 1 year of compulsory professional practice in form of rotatory internship. The course & curriculum for 4 offers a is same as formatted by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council. The course will be divided into 4 years & will consist of 8 terms. The time allocation of 4 years academic studies shall be as follows.
A term having 20 weeks for teaching will have at least 100 full working days and there fore approximately 600 hours of teaching time. On this basis each year will have approximately 1200 hours of teaching time.
SUBJECT TO BE T AUGHT & TIME ALLOCATION
The college library i s housed in a fully every year hall providing accommodation for approximately 120 readers at a time. The library is enriched with good collection of latest edition books and Journals. It is developed to meet the needlecraft errand students. Text and reference books of different discipline are available. Development of the library is a continuous process having provisions of purchasing books every year. Photocopy & Internet facilities are also available in the library
Pioneer & Leading Authorized Representative of Medical Colleges in Bangladesh & Abroad
Head Office: 23/C, Zigatola, Dhaka-1209, Bangladesh
Website: www.fortuneedu.org, www.mbbsbd.com